Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sou'wester Lodge

On Sun. evening, I started an artist in residence at the Sou'wester Lodge, in Seaview, WA.  Yes, this is my second visit there.  Last time was in March 2016, so I won't bore you with the details.  However, here is a link to their fantastic artist in residence program. http://www.souwesterlodge.com/artists/
We had lovely weather; sunny and in the 70's for the first 3 days.  I was able to prepare some bark for those of you signed up for one of my Labor Day weekend workshops at the Sou'wester: 
If you haven't signed up yet, there's still time!

I also made some new trays, which I instantly added to the decor of my beach cabin.
Inner willow bark, reclining on a whale rib!
Curly filbert twigs with assorted twines, hanging and reclining.






Whale vertebra; no osteoporosis here!



The other workshop is my Japanese basket purse, or kinchaku kago, which was featured years ago in Belle Armoire magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment